Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19zus3xMk

Saturday, February 12, 2011

10 Things (To make up from last week)

1. Sometimes I love dreams and sometimes I hate dreams.

2. The other night my dream was hilarious and I pretty much loved it.

3. I was on a mission to save Peter Pettigrew.

4. Myself, along with a friend (an attractive male I can not place right now), set out on foot to save Peter in Provo, Utah.

5. It was not until about Wellsville we realized it might be more productive to drive a car, so we turned around to get a car.

6. Behind the wheel...we drove into the wee hours of the morning.

7. When we reached the address of Peter it was a building housed by aisles and aisles of white shelves which were given street names.

8. After hours of searching, the unknown male suggested I should finish the journey alone. I found myself yelling out, "Peter....Peter Pettigrew!!??"

9. As I walked around a waiting area Peter arose from his slumber and much to my surprise he did not look like Peter Pettigrew at all.

10.To my surprise "Peter" was more of a Taye Diggs and we instantly knew we were meant to be together (much to the dismay of my unknown traveling companion).

No comments: