Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19zus3xMk

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Five Things - January 29th

1. I grew up in Phoenix, Arizona.

2. I (along with my brother and sisters) had the amazing ability to walk on the sidewalk when it was 110 degrees outside.

3. In high school I worked at a Dry Cleaners and loved the drive through in the summer because I could momentarily stick my head into an air conditioned car. (Often times the 100 degree weather felt better than the inside of One Hour Martinizing)

4. I thought Arizona winters were pretty chilly.

5. I now chuckle when I see the high temperatures of 1oo (in August at midnight) and Arizonians walking around with heavy coats in 60 degree weather.

No comments: